|500ml Vegetable Stock||300g Cauliflower|
|2 Medium Potatoes||2 Tablespoons Softened Butter|
|5g Black Mustard Seeds||1 Teaspoon Chilli/Cayenne Powder|
|5g Fresh Turmeric||1 Teaspoon Garam Masala|
|10g Coriander Leaves||1 Teaspoon Paprika|
|15g Ginger||2 Pinches Cumin Seeds|
|20g Garlic||To Taste Salt|
|30g Onions||To Taste Pepper|
1. Prepare vegetables by cutting potatoes into cubes and the cauliflower into florets.
2. Using the Hand Blender, blend the onions, ginger, turmeric, garlic, and cumin seeds into a paste.
3. In a lightly heated medium-sized pot, melt butter and fry the blended paste for about 10 minutes or until slightly dry and fragrant.
4. Add in the black mustard seeds, potato cubes, and cauliflower florets. Stir well, and sauté the vegetables, coating them with the paste.
5. Add in the paprika, garam masala, chilli or cayenne powder, and season with salt and pepper. Then, add in the vegetable stock and the coriander leaves and stir for 5 minutes.
6. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and let it simmer for 20 minutes or till vegetables are soft.
7. Serve with naan on the side.
Serie 8 | Induction Hob
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed, and its lower temperature also keep hands safe from burning. These features ensure safety, convenience and energy savings.