|Marinade and Meat:||In Addition:|
|1 Shallot||1 Teaspoon Cumin||Salt||2 Organic Limes|
|1 - 2 Garlic Cloves||1 Teaspoon Ground Paprika||12 Chicken Drumsticks - Approx 120g each|
|1 Fresh Red Chilli||1 Pack Of Ground Saffron - 0.1g||Blue Potatoes:|
|1 Organic Lemon||4 Tablespoons Olive Oil||600g blue potatoes|
|2 Tablespoons Coriander Leaves - Cut Up Fine||1-2 Teaspoons Rose Water||4 Tablespoons Olive Oil|
|1 Tablespoon Peppermint Leaves - Cut Up Fine||1 Teaspoon Sugar||Salt|
For the Marinade
1. Peel the shallot, and chop the garlic cloves till fine. Wash the chilli pepper and slit them lengthwise. Core and cut them up into small pieces.
2. Wash the lemon in hot water, then dry it.
3. Grate the zest finely and squeeze the lemon juice out.
4. Mix the zest and juice with the remaining ingredients, and marinate the chicken with the mixture.
For the Batonnet Potatoes
1. Wash the potatoes. Peel and cut them into small sticks. Mix them with olive oil, then add salt.
2. Cover the baking tray with greaseproof paper and distribute the batonnet potatoes over it.
3. Arrange the marinated chicken drumsticks in the universal pan. Place the tray on the level 3 wire rack and grill for 30-35 minutes at 210°C using the setting "Circulated air grilling". (Use the meat thermometer to make sure that the core temperature is 90°C).
4. Wash the lime in hot water, dry and cut into wedges. Garnish the chicken drumsticks with the lime wedges before serving.
Bosch Series 8 Oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: you get perfect results, automatically and gently.