Potato Pasta with Sautéed Mushroom and Cream Sauce
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
|Sautéed Mushrooms and Cream sauce||Potato Pasta|
1. Place all the potato pasta ingredients in the Bosch food processor and blend using the kneading hook until a dough texture forms.
2. Dust some flour into a mixing bowl and transfer the dough to coat well.
3. Roll the dough into a thin long roll and use a cutter or fork to slice the potato pasta into small ball like pieces and place them on a plate dusted with flour.
4. Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and throw in the potato pasta to cook. Once they have floated to the surface, it is ready to be removed. Set aside.
5. Use the Bosch food processor with slicer disc attachment to slice up the mushrooms and reserve.
6. To make the sautéed mushrooms, in a heated pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sauté the sliced mushrooms; season with salt, pepper and dried coriander leaves. Fry until dry and reserve.
7. In another pot, sauté the remaining butter and garlic for 5 minutes until fragrant then add in the cream, chicken stock and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir the sauce until it is reduced and thickened. Strain the sauce into a bowl and add in the cooked potato pasta to absorb the flavor of the cream sauce.
8. To assemble the dish, pour a small amount of cream sauce onto a plate and arrange the potato pasta pieces. Drizzle with some more cream sauce and lastly, place the sautéed mushrooms in the center and garnish with some fresh curled spring onions.