Beefy Stir Fry Nibblets With Cheese Fluff
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 18 mins
1. Place beef brisket in Bosch kitchen machine with meat mincer attachment and mince on speed 7 until fine.
2. In a heated non-stick pan, add in the butter, olive oil and coriander leaves and fry until fragrant.
3. Add in onions, green capsicum and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes over high heat until fragrant.
4. Add in oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, brown sugar, pepper, salt and minced beef and stir fry for 8 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
5. Remove from pan and mix in the freshly chopped tomatoes.
6. To make the cheese fluff, whisk cream, cream cheese and egg yolk until fluffy in the Bosch kitchen machine using the whisk attachment on speed 6.
7. Add minced beef mixture into 4 oven-proof glass bowls or shot glasses until halfway filled. Top with cheese fluff.
8. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake in oven for 10 minutes until the cheese turns golden brown.
9. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.