1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC in ‘4D Hot Air’ mode.
2. Blanch the dates for about 3 minutes in boiling water
3. Peel the skin off the dates and chop the walnuts.
4. Cream butter and sugar till they become light and fluffy. Next, add eggs and mix them well.
5. Fold flour and baking soda in to the mixture
6. Add dates and walnuts and mix them evenly. Do not overmix.
7. Pipe the mixture into the mould and bake for 15-20 minutes. If
baked in a tin mould, grease the mould with butter and coat it
with flour, and bake it for 30-40 minutes.