|Tart Shells||Chocolate Ganache|
|495g Plain Flour||300g Glucose|
|45g Cocoa Powder||300g Butter - Cut into Cubes|
|340g Butter - Softened||100g Chocolate (55% Cocoa)|
|170g - Fine Sugar||100g Whipping Cream|
|2 Eggs (Approx. 90g)||30g Pistachios - Chopped|
|150g Rice (For Weight)||20g Nutella Spread|
1. Methods for Tart Shells
1. In a kitchen machine, cream butter and sugar at speed ‘4’ with the balloon whisk attachment, until well mixed.
2. Lower speed to ‘3’ and add in cocoa powder, flour and eggs, and mix well.
3. Remove dough from bowl, and cling wrap the dough. Let it sit in the fridge for about 1 hour.
4. Preheat your oven to 150°C with the ‘Top and Bottom Heating’ mode.
5. Remove dough from cling wrap and portion into 20g balls.
6. Roll and flatten the portioned dough, then line tin moulds with the flattened dough evenly.
7. Fill tart shells with rice for weight, and bake for 15 minutes until crisp and cooked.
Tip: You may use baking bearings as weight too.
8. Cool tart shells, and empty the rice. Then, remove tart shells from the tin moulds.
2. Methods for Ganache
9. Cut butter into cubes, and in a hand blender, chop the pistachios.
10. Over a bain marie, whisk and mix well glucose, nutella spread and chocolate.
11. Add in whipping cream, and mix well.
12. Remove the bowl from heat, and add in the cubed butter bit by bit. Whisk until the mixture is evenly mixed.
13. Set aside to cool, and then transfer the chocolate filling into a piping bag.
14. Pipe in the chocolate filling into the tart shells and smoothen the surfaces using an angled spatula.
15. Garnish the tarts with the chopped pistachios.
Bosch Series 8 Oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: you get perfect results, automatically and gently.
Serie 8 | Hood and Induction Hob
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed, and its lower temperature also keep hands safe from burning. These features ensure safety, convenience and energy savings.