Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
Serie | 6 30 cm, Induction Hob
The induction hob: cook fast, clean and safely while using very little energy
Faster cooking, reduced energy consumption. This is Induction.
Extra added power: The improved PowerBoost function in our induction hobs adds even more power to speed up the cooking process. For example, you can now boil 2 litres of water almost three times as fast as on a conventional glass-ceramic hob.
Additional product information
- Facette front and rear, side profiles
- Can be combined with all hobs in comfort design
- 2 Induction cooking zones
- 17 power levels
- Electronic display
- Timer with switch-off function for all zones
count-up timer; per cooktop
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
- Connected load: 3.7 kW
- Connection cable (1.1 M )
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Digital 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone
- Main switch
- Cooking Zones: 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Boost function for all zones