Baked Cheesy Cauliflower Mash
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
1. Drain and place cauliflower into the measuring breaker.
2. Set the speed of the Bosch Hand Blender to 8 and puree the cauliflower with butter using the mixing wand attachment, until smooth or to your preferred consistency.
3. Split the cauliflower puree among 3 to 4 oven-safe dishes.
4. Mix a tablespoon of shredded Parmesan cheese or Mozzarella cheese into each portion of the mash.
5. Sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons of cheese over each portion of the mash.
6. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese powder and parsley flakes (optional) over each dish.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 250 degree Celsius for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and the Parmesan cheese powder turns brown.
8. Serve and eat with caution.