1 Large, Whole Chicken - Feet and
1 Teaspoon Dried Shrimp Paste
|150g Baby Spinach or Tapioca Leaves||10g Turmeric||½ Teaspoon Nutmeg Powder|
|1 Large Banana Leaf||40g Lime Juice (or 2 Large Limes)||3 Tablespoons Softened Butter|
|6 Large Red Chillies - Deseeded||4 Kaffir Lime Leaves||20ml Cooking Oil|
|8 Shallots - Peeled||2 Stalks Lemongrass - Sliced||To Taste Salt|
|5 Cloves Garlic - Peeled||5g Salt (for Marinating Chicken)||To Taste Pepper|
|2 Bird’s Eye Chilli||
5g Cracked Black Pepper (for
|As Required Satay Sticks|
|10g Candlenuts||1 Teaspoon Coriander Seeds||To Serve Steamed Rice|
1. Deseed large red chillies, and peel the shallots and cloves.
2. Marinate chicken with lime juice, cracked black pepper, and salt.
3. Blend peeled shallots, garlic, candlenuts, the deseeded red chillies, bird’s eye chillies, coriander seeds, kaffir lime leaves, galangal, ginger, dried shrimp paste, turmeric and sliced lemongrass into a paste.
4. Heat oil in a pan, and fry paste until fragrant and slightly dry. Once paste dries up, season with salt and pepper and add nutmeg powder.
5. Preheat oven to 190°C in ‘4D Hot Air’ mode.
6. Marinate baby spinach in a bowl with 4 tablespoons of fried paste. Place marinated chicken on a banana leaf, and stuff marinated baby spinach into the chicken, sealing it with a satay stick.
7. Rub the chicken, with remaining fried paste, and brush with softened butter. Then wrap the chicken with the banana leaf, sealing it with satay sticks. Bake for 25 minutes in ‘4D Hot Air’ mode.
8. Unwrap the chicken and cook for another 10 minutes till crispy and golden brown.
9. Enjoy with steamed rice.
Serie 8 Induction Hob
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed, and its lower temperature also keep hands safe from burning. These features ensure safety, convenience and energy savings.
Serie | 8 Combi-steam oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: you get perfect results, automatically and gently.