Tofu Cheese Cake with Mango Passion Fruit Topping
Preparation Time: 600 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
|Cheese Cake Filling:||Base Crust:||Garnish:|
1. Line the base of pan (preferably with removable base) with parchment paper. Combine grounded digestive biscuits, sugar and melted butter together in a MUM8 HomeProfessional Kitchen Machine mixing bowl. Mix the breadcrumb mixture on speed 4 till well incorporated.
2. Using fingers or a flexible spatula, press the biscuit crumbs firmly onto the base of the prepared pan. Use the base of a flat-bottom glass to ensure the crust is even. Chill in the freezer compartment for at least 1 hour.
3. Moisten the gelatine leaves with the 6 teaspoons of water and melt over a water bath.
4. Using the MUM8 HomeProfessional Kitchen Machine, attach the blender jug - blend cream cheese, silken tofu and butter until smooth. Add in sugar and lemon juice and continue to blend until smooth.
5. Add melted gelatine to the cheesecake filling and pulse until smooth.
6. Pour the batter onto the chilled crust base and smooth the surface with a spatula.
7. Refrigerate until it sets for at least 4 hours.
8. Serve cheese cake with fresh strawberries or raspberries, mango passion fruit sauce and orange segments.