Preparation Time: 220 mins
Cooking Time: 45 mins
1. Preheat oven to 175˚C for 10 minutes.
2. Crush digestive biscuits in a bowl to a fine texture.
3. Add melted butter to crushed digestive biscuits and pour into a square (10” x 10”) baking tray. Leave in the freezer for 30 minutes.
4. Beat cream cheese and sugar with Bosch kitchen machine using speed 5 till mixture is creamy.
5. Slowly add eggs one at the time. Add sour cream, cream and vanilla essence together and beat using the Bosch kitchen machine at speed 5 till mixture is smooth.
6. Remove baking tray from freezer and pour mixtures from steps 3 and 4 into the baking tray. Fold aluminium foil over baking tray to prevent any water from sipping out.
7. Prepare a water bath and fill up till ¾ full.
8. Bake at 175˚C for 45 minutes, then turn off the oven and leave cake inside for 60 minutes.
9. Remove cake from the oven and let it cool for about 120 minutes.
10. Leave cake to chill overnight in the refrigerator.
11. Decorate the cake with peaches.
12. Cook gelatine powder and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
13. Carefully pour mixture over surface of cake. Put in fridge to chill again.