Non-baked Blueberry Cheesecake Pots
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
|Cream cheese filling:||Blueberry sauce:||For the biscuit base:|
1. Heat about 1/3 of the blueberries and castor sugar in a small pan over medium to low heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the berries have turned soft. Add the rest of the blueberries and cook for another 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Crumb the digestive biscuits with the Bosch kitchen machine blender attachment until they resemble breadcrumbs. Mix the crumbs and the melted butter with a spoon until the crumbs are moistened. With a spoon lightly, press down the biscuits mixture into the bottom of 6 dessert pudding bottles or shot glasses (180ml) and leave to chill in fridge.
3. Place cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract in the mixing bowl. Using the Bosch kitchen machine, mix on speed 4 with the silicone flexible whisk attachment for 3 minutes, or until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy. Add in yogurt and continue to beat for about 1 minute till the mixture is thoroughly blended.
4. Spoon cream cheese mixture into the prepared pudding bottles or shot glasses (about 3 tablespoons per glass). Leave to chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
5. Top with blueberry sauce before serving