Banana Top Cake with Cheese
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 45 mins
1. Preheat oven at 180˚C.
2. Beat butter and sugar until creamy with the Bosch kitchen machine at speed 4
3. Add eggs one at a time until well mixed.
4. Add self-raising flour a little at a time followed by vanilla powder.
5. Add mashed bananas and mix well.
6. Line a baking tin with baking paper and arrange sliced bananas until it covers the entire base of the cake tin.
7. Pour mixture over sliced bananas.
8. Bake in oven at 180˚C for about 45 minutes or until the cake is baked thoroughly.
9. Allow to cool and sprinkle the shredded cheese on top before serving.