Simplest Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Preparation Time: 650 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
1. Place the stainless steel mixing bowl from the Bosch MUM5 HomeProfessional Kitchen Machine in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
2. Attach the chilled mixing bowl and the beating whisk onto the Kitchen Machine.
3. Whisk the whipping cream on speed 7 for 3 minutes. (Start with speed 5 and gradually move onto speed 7)
4. Stop the machine and replace the whisk with the flexi stirring whisk.
5. Add in the condensed milk, peanut butter and salt, and whisk it for 20-30 seconds on speed 4.
6. Transfer the contents into a container and freeze it for 8 hours.
7. Scoop into a bowl and serve with chocolate drizzle or more peanut butter.